Happy New Year!
I've heard this and said it a bunch over the last week! I hope the New Year is good for you and you are able to keep your resolutions!
I have several goals:
- Do a better job at writing this blog and for articles for the Orthopedics Today
- Expand PAOS CARES outreach program
- Have 3 successful meetings
- Have our first ever MSK U/S workshop (which will be a stand alone workshop later in the fall of 2020-stay tuned)
- And as always play more golf!!
This is just a quickie blog post, but I wanted to thank each and every one of our members for supporting us and helping us keep our organization rolling. I also want to throw a big thank you out to all of our BOD and those who do work for our BOD - we could not be a successful organization without you!
I hope you all have a safe and prosperous New Year! Don't forget to look to us for your CME needs, conferences or online content.