Fellow | Physician Assistant who is:
- Employed in Orthopaedics, and
- Certified by the NCCPA, and
- a Member of the AAPA in good standing.
International Fellow | Physician Assistant who has Graduated from an accredited international Physician Assistant/Associate program.
*International Fellow members may not hold office, but will be full voting members of the association.
Associate | Physician Assistant who:
- has Graduated from an approved Physician Assistant program, and
- is not a current member of the AAPA.
- was Initially NCCPA certified, but did not maintain NCCPA certification.
*Associate members may not hold office, but will be full voting members of the association.
Active Military | Physician Assistant employed in orthopaedics, and actively serving in the military.
Emeritus | Physician Assistant employed in orthopaedics, and defined as age older than 65
Student | Physician Assistant student enrolled in a CAAHEP accredited PA program.
Group Membership - (contact PAOS to facilitate at 800-804-7267)
- 10% membership discount: 5-10 PAs per orthopaedic group
- 15% membership discount: 11-20 PAs per orthopaedic group
- 25% membership discount: >20 PAs per orthopaedic group